Astute People is a funky, rapidly growing business specialising in solving recruiter’s problems. They’ve built a brilliant suite of tools and in a short space of time have absolutely nailed it. Now’s the time to really burst through the banner, and to achieve this they need another sales gun to drive this growth.
You’ve seen the serious side of the job (and if you’re more interested in the detail then head here but let’s be honest, which sales person likes detail?) so here are the other reasons why you should apply.
- There’s a coffee machine in the kitchen, so you don’t need to head out for your fix. But if you do like spending money on ethical chai double decaf coffee, you can head to Degraves St which is about 40 paces from the front door)
- There’s a shower in the office, so if you have a need to save water at home, you can use this one. Also works well if you ride to work or like to run at lunch (or just have a personal hygiene issue)
- You can open the windows. I challenge you to find another office building where you can do this.
- There’s a lovely fish tank, but don’t feed the fish as Trevor will crack it
- There’s a huge screen tv and it’s expected to have the tennis on over summer.
- You don’t need to wear a tie or high heel pumps
- You shouldn’t wear Stubby Shorts or leg warmers
- Tunes are played throughout the day (majority rules)
- On display is also the world’s smallest kettle (purchased online, obviously the seller was only making tea for one) and it needs to be seen to be believed.
The serious bits: You need to make sales, preferably lots of them. To recruiters so, you’ll understand the industry. You’ll have all the tools you need. If your kids have a case of gastro, the boss’s understand as they have kids of their own. And let’s be honest: it’s your chance to get out of the industry, and that could just be the best bit.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org, quickly, using the ref Astute1.